A masculine card with the Hero Arts #1 Winner Stamp & Cut set!
Hello and Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends! Today I am sharing a masculine everyday card! I am featuring a Stamp & Cut set from Hero Arts called the #1 Winner. This is an older set and I am afraid I could not find it as I purchased this quite a while back. I think the sky is the limit when it comes to award banners as you can use them for so many occasions, below is is a close substitute to the set I created with. I made a simple colored cardstock background with Hero Hues Cardstock and heat embossed with the Hero Arts Sun Ray Bold Prints Background Stamp. I hope you like it!!
You can watch how I created this card over on my YouTube Channel, Just Click Here. Grab your coffee friends and let’s get to crafting! Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you a fun and crafty day! Hugs, Tina
• THE HERO ARTS #1 WINNER STAMP & CUT SET IS UNAVAILABLE
THIS IS A CLOSE SUBSTITUTE!! Maker’s Movement WINNERS RIBBON Die Set
• Sun Ray Bold Prints – Hero Arts
• Hero Hues Sampler Pack 2020 (28) – Hero Arts
• Cornflower Mid-Tone Shadow Ink – Hero Arts
• Blue Hawaii Reactive Ink – Hero Arts
• Studio Katia IRIDESCENT STARS Embellishments