Daisy Bugs & The New Ergonomic Blender Brush
Hello and Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends! Today I am sharing a card with a stamp set by Pink & Main called Daisy Bugs, I also picked up the Daisy Bugs coordinating dies. While I was at the Pink & Main shop I wanted to try out the Brand New by Pink & Main “Ergonomic Blender Brush“. This brush intrigued me for a few reasons, not that I need more blending tools, eeek!! Below are the reasons:)
- (1) the fact that it can be easily cleaned after each use was a selling point, 1 brush for multiple colors, I liked it! Saves space and it cleans up with just a stamp shammy. This way you use one tool for all your different colors of oxide inks:) Nice huh!
- (2) It has it’s own storage case that can sit on your desk without taking up to much room, I liked it!
- (3) I think the price point was great, I actually picked up 2:) Really you only need one.
- (4) It blended flat on my cardstock, meaning the entire surface of the brush is sitting on the cardstock panel. All of my other blending brushes have a curved or bowl shaped edge and will not. The Ergonomic Blender Brush transferred the ink to my paper with more surface area covered also, beautifully I might add:)
- (5) The handle was soft and very comfortable to hold and blend to with:)
Although I only used it once for today’s project I think this is an AMAZING brush that will replace all my other blender brushes, I absolutely loved it!! Check it out I think you will love it too:)
As a disclaimer I have to tell you I purchased ALL the products today with my own money and was NOT asked to do a review, I wanted to share it with you! The Pink & Main “Daisies” stencil I used for my background is so pretty and dainty also:)
You can watch how I created this card over on my YouTube Channel, Just Click Here🙂 Grab your coffee friends and let’s get to crafting! Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you a fun and crafty day! Hugs, Tina